About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

update..

lol, well long time didn write blog already lu~~ hehe.. reasons that hmm.. busy?sick? erm... sick is true , busy ah? hmm.. not really lo XD ahaha... jus abit moody now a days lo XD ahaha...

well.. mooncake festival, hmm.. nice day to celebrate, but no people to celebrate. haiz. so desided to help my dad to jaga stall at nearby, cus he is doing some business at de festival night lor XD.. selling kindergarden books haha.. one for RM5~ 10

hmm, then we only take 80% of the books price right after finish selling.. lolz.. hmm.. ok ok lar.. then i have taken some lantern photo lorz XD lantern made by me,my dad, and my sister.. XD.. ahaha

hmm.. ok ok lor.. see some performence haha.. quite nice lolz...hmm.. photo will be uploded hehe...

well.... today.. "public Holiday" wosh.. nice nice.. but i got work lolz.. cus got double paid .. lolz.. so wort it lor XD hahaah decided to come work..

well now i am in the shop writting this blog.. cus is too free lolz.. hmm.. then my friend came by and saw my laptop LOL.. she shock and told me about my another worker friend also bring laptop then got scolded by boss lolz XD

i was like OMG. i bring le then so how XD hahaha .. sure got scolded by boss de.. then she siad hmm if u keep it before 4pm before he come. i guess it might be ok de XD hahaah .. so i said .. ok lor i be keeping it around 1pm, cus i downloaded at least 8 movie yesterday jus to bring it today to watch de XD haha .. but then now i guess i only can watch like 3 movie lolz..


boredome !!!!!!

Sienness!!!!!!!

moody!!!!!!

haha, nth to do, then jus take picture then lol.. u know = = sien sien la..

hmm nvm lo.. hahaha... wondering today she got going out bo XD hahaah .. alot of stuff wanted to ask her and chat with her la .. lol.. hmm.. but seem like alawys she is busy and almost 1 week no msn online.. haiz.. want chat chat also cannot T_T lolz..

worst come to worst .. online but no talk XD hahaah .. dono wht she doing XD hahah sure very busy de lor .. lolz.. away sign leh.. lolz... hmm....dono wht to say already la lolz..

hmm... well that it i wanna say today la.... will be update any information.. lolz....

jus wanted to giv those reader a warning, not to go out late, i heard my mom said that there might be malay quarrrell at night, so better becareful oh~~ hehe don go out late lo XD hehe... lolz....

No comments: