About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Worst nightmare

OMG, my worst nightmare comes now.

short sem le, for 3 subject.

worst part is de eco307, my friend asked me to drop de paper, and take it next sem, reasons is because they said is a very very hard paper to do and alot of formula to memorize..

i am scare after he said that, i dono wht to do. should i drop de paper or take.

well 2nd nightmare is, all my classes is at BLOCK C, creepy building. swt. even my lecturer called that ghost building. OMG is freaking me out = =!!

10 out of 6 classes is at there. haiz i wonder how i suppose to survive there lolz. XD hahahaa..

when go to de guy toilet also scary la lolz, walao eh, so creepy lor de guy toilet at block C, some more is at third floor. = =!! walao eh.

hahaha, short sem... haiz going to face it ba XD..

hijo hijo, jia you jia you, fight fight.. lolz..
hope can pass all subject.. i will gambatei !!!!!

No comments: