About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The day i MArried =) love you O.O

The Day we Got married " IN MAPLE LA " i started to love her in all my true heart =) i love you mushroom , fRom hamster ~~~



Thn we brought a couple pet ^^, and took a pictures there =) hehe... Lov ya XD



The Day that we lvling 2gather, and she told me that she loves me =) hehe.. and we kissed in the middle of the sea ~~ aquarium... LOLZ



Happiness keeps going by and we dropped by and hav some lovely talk togather at Henersy =) hehe.. love you muakss...~~



and we also been to heaven and took some lovely pictures... =) heaven cloud =) hehe.. i love it so much when being with u =) , love you mushroom, from hamster.."maple ah "



we hav not enough, so we talk and even take more pictures togather for memories =) hehe...



last but not least =) hehe.. again lol took it lolz.




i enjoy every minute, every second with u =) hehe.. love you mushroom, said xxhamsterxx

No comments: