About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Friday, November 7, 2008

How to stop missing some1 that u deeply love to,

how to really stop missing some1 that really deeply love to.
i really wanted to know about this. each saturday i went down to klang to have my piano lesson - -! i cant stop recalling back wht we hav done in previous time.

i am sad, i started to be emo already !!
why, really why, i already face the fact that she already don't likes me. but y, i cant even forget about this. i am trying ok ? i nvr said i cant, but i keep trying.

each time i saw the road, i saw the shop loot,it really keeps on reminding me the previous stuff T_T

can any1 know how to stop this kinda stuff? hmm.. i am still wondering too..
haiz.. i know u all will be said, all this kinda problem, is me ,my self who cause it. and cant blame others ppl. haiz. i also know T_T i just wanted to forget it, don want to think of it. T_T

why is that so hard ?? to stop missing some1 that don even likes u and care wht u are doing = =!
why. this keeps poping out my mind = =!! why i cant stop thinking??
when ever i am alone, or i stop doing somethin else? this question will be poping out my mind.

i guess now u are a happy girl in the world. i hope that u can enjoy all ur best. well u are enjoying ba. haiz..

well i don know wht i should do la. thinking of this stuff over and over again. each saturday and know whT??

TODAY this saturday,8-11-2009 afternoon, was thinking and thinking the way back from klang = =! missing her haiz..

when comes to sunway the bridge was slowly stopp because car infront stop,

THN = =!! BEHIND , A MEZZZZZZ BANG ME... i was like WHT THE FUCK ?? CANT SEE WHILEI BREAK ?? !#@*$^&*@#^$&*@#$, walao , the car was jus repair not long ago and yet got bang again?

when i came down , i saw a couple of malays = =!! walked out. and i am thinking wah.. MEZZZ le = =!! and my car bonnet = =!! again, same thing happen == !!comming out = = swt ..

bt this time at least the colours is stil there = =! but the bonnet already bengkok la, and the top there also comes out le = =!

then i called my mom, and suddenly got scolded for nth = =!
do i make mistake ? i don think so ? why should i got scolded = =! wht should i got blammed that when i drive her car yet again got accident again = =!

is not my fault ok ? i listen wht u told me ? stop the car don so near keep distence.. and now = =!! i keep distence, yet behind bang me = =!
MOM tell me, who's fault now = =!! why i got blamed = =! WHY WHY...

do u think that i wan all this stuff to happen ? HAR?? answer me !!!!
i already sad and emo yet this stuff happen to me!!

i know i am stupid in everything, don hav to scold me 1 ma = =! cant slowly say ma?? = =! haiz.. waited there for almost 30minutes and the couples decided to go puchong and check out the price of repairing the bonnet = =!

i hope my parents can sattle it down peacefully..haiz..

well.. that all i want.. i already hav no mood for the performence tomoro la haiz..

well that all i wanna say now = =!!

i wish , i wish that i could find some1 who really cares about me love me. just a bit, i already happy. don have to put so much effort on me. u just gives some and thats enough, and u sit there and recieve it alll and everythin from me..

this wht i wish for, and tries to appriciate it. T_T

haiz.. that all ..

end of story = =!!

No comments: