About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Monday, November 10, 2008

performence at my dad's friend dinner

o well, me and my family had practice for this performence for quite some times le.
and this is the day, we all waiting for and nervous stars to prepare. well..

everything is prepare well, eletric piano, borrowed from my teacher, and my sister playing the chinese gu zheng, and my dad playing the "kou ti qing" haha in english i don know how to say lolz.. mayb some sort of hapsa.... bla bla la @@!! haha. don know.

well, everything we prepared and bring to the dinner place. at KL. behind the stadium merdeka KL. =) hehe...

hmm..



cant see clearly of the shop XD hahaha paiseh paiseh lolz...




after reaching the shop, we all head into the dinner table =) hehe my dad's friend joining the KARAOK contest =) wooosh~~~ the aunty was pretty yesterday = ) hahaha. and she sing pretty well, but in the end she just got 2nd place. so sad, cus most of the people there surely support own ppl lo, but then is ok la, just take an experience lo =) hehe...



And that is she, standing beside me =) hehe... she is really a good singer! =) hehe and she sing " I CANT STOP LOVING YOU " bravol =) damn nice hehe...








while sitting at the table before the food here. =) i have some photographic style of taking =) hehe... quite nice ! and it looks like profassional ppl XD hahaha ...
enjoy..






carry on =) hehe i even take some photo of me over there XDhaha looks stupid lolz.. don laugh ah XD

ahaha, stupid face while my mom ask me not to laugh and take = =!! " tak biasa la "


lol, stil kinda weired la if don really smile tat = =!!.look YER !! lolz


red flower = =! looks so red lolz.. ahhah...


without spec lolz. looks kinda weired tooo XD hhahaha..


i stil like this XD haha , but my mom said i don't smile looks sux lolz!!!!




continuing the story XD hahah .....taking pictures with my sister's bf lor =) haha.. nth to do ma =) lolz.. thn enjoying eating the food there. hmm.. food there kinda nice =) not too shabby lolz =) hehe...
but just 1 food is not really nice. the " FISH " lolz.. curry fish lolz.. kinda sour lolz... dono how to explain it la, and we didn even take that lolz.

wahaha.. he become she XD lolz.. red roses lolz..


WHY so serious lolz!! without spec really are that serious !!!!


XD hehe.. that is him lolz..



well last but not least =) the performence XD hahaa .. i cant upload the video, cus is kinda big =) hehe.. so i jus upload some pictures XD hahaha ..

family combination lolz... lolz XD





OK the end lolz =) hahahah after performing we head back to home le XD hehe

_______________________ WAIT !! ahaha .,. stil got 1 more to post XD haha .. lolz...the most most pretty girl in our table =) hehe the aunty's son's wife =) walao eh. she from sabah =) hehe so pretty .. SOSSOSOSOOSOSOSOS pretty la XD aahah kawaii.. jus like my friend jasmine from sabah? XD haha if i didn mistaken lolz.. ahahha .. sabah ppl really pretty hor XD hahaha

is she pretty?? damn pretty right XD hahaha... but got husband le XD hahahah...



the end lolz XD all go back gao gao zhu le lal olz.

No comments: