About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

nth much happen now a days

haiz. working + eating + staying at home + #@)($@#%^#@

lolz. don know wht to do la..well i still looking for a high pay job .. currently found a job that is a PC fair ? if i didn mistaken, my friend intro me de. but not cmfirm yet.. haiz 1 hour RM100 not bad wart XD aha..

hmm..hopefully i get this job lo =) not bad wart the pay lolz..

well without the other half really boring during holidays = =! work work work work = =!

haiz dono wht to say already la = =!

hmm, i guess lets say back previously story ba..

WORKING AT SMM DOTA TOROMENT there ==!
well.first of all, i can said, dota from china player 1 word can said " GENG "

walao i see they play dota, and i looking at my self playing dota = =!! i guess i should stop it. lol they seriously play too geng already =) lolz..

dota pro.. hmm i will try to upload the winner in my blog =) well the group name call " ECOME" lolz. pro , and another team also from china name " CANT " imba team also . buy lose to sG team if i didn mistaken " EVO " lolz..

well they play too geng already. me also " pui fook " lolz.. hahaha.. well after 3 days 3 night working at SMM, i totally tired but gain experience hehe.. i feel like i become more good already lolz.. ahaha

well after working there, time to recieve payment = =!! and OMG, they pay us for RM100 for 3 days?

i was like wht the hell , going there work for almost 12 hours per day and i get pay for 1 day RM30++ ...

some more we eat our own lunch dinner walao eh = =!! time square eating how much oh = =~~ at least lunch + dinner also RM20 la = =!! after eating left RM10 = =!! then 12 hours ma RM0.80 per hour !! walao !!!!!

who wan work wor ...RM0.80 a hour haiz !!!

well we try to sattle this things for almost 1 hours ++ there thn only heading back to subang = =!!

well then we went to FTZ to get our first try see weather the skill got improve or not XD hahaa..

finally i feel taht i got abit skill le wor =) haha, not bad not bad lolz.. hmm thn .. after finish i heads back to my hse lo = =!!

unlucky time that i got police stop for 2 times cus my dad's van full with items lolz..haiz..

damn la . have to explain and explain over and over agian to 2 both police.. til i also sien liao la = =!! walao eh. thn head back to my hse, first thing is = =! take a bath then ran all the way to my bad and slp = =!! GOOD night . that is end of the day lolz !!

enjoy the photo bellow = =!

the champion of smm dota =) ECOME!!!!!!


Fnatic group =) also one of the pro group =) hehe.....



bellow is the smm dota toroment " fnatic from indonisia, vs the last year champion smm dota toroment KS-king surf "









staff at smm dota toroment, got leng luis got leng chais XD hahaa .. totally enjoy lolz !!!!








champion trofy XD




last but not least , the playfullness of SMM staff XD GUAN YUu, SINn, and me XD

No comments: