About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

got tagged by rachel again = =!!

1) Do you think you're hot ? ~ i not hot = = but i am cool XD wahaha perasan = =!! joking la lolz.


2) Upload your favourite picture of you!

looks stupid also XD haha jus wanna show u the smallest durian lolz



3) Why do you like that picture ? ~ tak tau = =!! emo gua . stupid gua, ugly gua - -!! dono y .. i like this pic lolz cute ? XD aahha

4) When was the last time you ate pizza ? ~ few months ago?? or last year? lolz 4got luu~~~~

5) The last song you listen to ? ~ 我不能不爱你,i cant stop loving you lor = =!! my blog also putting le..

6) What are you doing right now besides this ? ~ reading aunty rachel blog = =! and saw my name there = =!!

7) What name would you prefer besides yours ? ~ erm. hmm dono yet lol...rickson ok ok ma XD unique XD wahahah

People to tag: leeyien,shin yu,yong,yoong wei, emery <--- better do it or else i angry XD wahahaha

8) Who is number one ? ~ leeyien <-- emo girl lo, sweet and dono la XD ahhaha

9) Number three is having a relationship with ? ~ dono him, wishing him also can find a good good gf lo XD hahaha

10) Say something about number five ? ~ emery, hmm.. wish her good luck for everything, family, and happiness lolz

11) How about number four ? ~ yoong wei, funny gurl, XD haha currently enjoying her life at overseas XD wish she come back and find me lolz haha soon

12) Who is number two ? ~ shin yu, hope she finds 1 , a very very nice guy =) hehe

No comments: