About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Friday, November 21, 2008

I am afried Of "Dota" Le O.O!!







wosh, i finally know how horrible is dota = =!! Lolz..

well my friend called me to join as a marshall for SMM, dota 2008 toroment at TIME SQUARE!! well, firstly i though is damn fun, looking at all those pros from all over the country come to malaysia and play !!

well thn first of all, me wake up early morning 8am = =! driving to collage = =!! nearby.

then my friend jief fatch me to time square togather with his bunge of friends =) ..

thn reached there, wosh the place was nicely build, alots of computers LCD, CPU, and etc... and even others boof for others company to put their products =)

well, the LCD and keyboard is all new. lolz imba.
starting there is some technique error cus Time square don have enough power to support = =!!
i was like uh O.O!! not enough power supply? is was like wht the hell, time square so big = =! lolz..

but ended up going on smooothly =) hehe.. well i finally learn how to draft , and so on, learing almost quite alot of skills on playing dota =) ..

alot of pros there, such as KS-yamateh team, Fnathic team, penang ice, emp, and etc alot more. @@!! alot until i don even know wht time is wht liao = =!!

but 1 bad thing about this SMM is , " THEY DON PAY US MUCH AND DON EVEN GIV US FOOD TO EAT BESIDE DRINKS = =!!" walao = =!! working so hard and don even get pay much ? and food lolz..

time square food was like = =!! OMG. 1 chinese tea RM1.20 = =!! swt la so exp = =!!

but wht to do , come le, so have to eat loz = =!! thn take time draft draft and eat eat play paly see see until 11pm = =!! so late

thn all tired le heading back to home lor = =!!Lolz.. and yet, we cant find the car = =!! forgotten where to park le = =!!

so we take a tour at time square, lolz.. walking around the car park from 1st floor to 2nd floor = =! and finally found the car was at 1st floor = =!!lolz..

i was suprising people that spending time walking around time square and yet we spending time walking around time square's parking loot = =!! lolz.. funny lolz..

thn finally , we reached back to subang area = = FTZ .. lolz..

and know whT?? lolz we still going for 2 games dota haha. win 1 round lose 1 round lolz = =!! ok la quite fun, learn new things =) hehe...

after tat heading back to home..

unfortunaly = =!! bad luck for me, got stopped by POLICE ==!! due to my dad's car full with rubbishs = =!! and is not one time, is 2 time = =! 1 is at LDP tol there and 1 more is at my house outside there = = when turning in !! walao !! wht the hell la = =!! KNN lolz..

finally i at home le. talking story to my parents thn now typing blog lor = =!!

tired, tomoro need to spend time go there again lolz.. betahan liao XD hahaha !!!!!! sien liao la.. pay so little = =!! we stil wan go lloll.

aiya nvm lor = =!! go tere hav fun XD whahaah

the end

No comments: