About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Monday, December 7, 2009

Every1 Have a Dream, And Every one Wishing the Dream comes true...

i Hopping MY dream comes true also ~~~ and most of my closest Friend should know whts my Dream...

Well.. hopping to meet a right person, Ms Right HEHE...

Really hopping to Spend time with Ms Right... Hopping to Give all my love, care and everythin for her...

Well.. waiting and waiting... God told me to wait another 3 years whn i am 23... so now.. 1 year pass by..

Another 1 year more ... Hopping i will found 1 too~~ .. Praying hard..

i know every1 says that i am desprate for it.. but i don think this is call desprate ..

=,=!! really don know why, why they wanna said that towards me ...? don u all wants LOVE ? CARE? and etc??

WEll evey1 have their own dreams.. and my dreams is this.. So u cant said me that.. think and think back whts ur dreams are, and i said that u are desprate on ur dreams? so does that makes sense??

hmm.. well... i just want to have a normal life like u all have. thats all.. whn feel bore, can find , whn feel happy, can share, whn feel sad, can get advise, whn feel lonely , can find " Teman"

this all i want, share each others , all the happy moment and share the sad moment togather too.. solve problems togather.. thats all i want for .. Nothn much~~

No comments: