About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MY Holidays Gonna Ends Soon

My Holidays Gonna End soon, I gonna Spend the rest of the time , enjoying to the max..
But first of all.. i will take half or mayb more of the time to hav time with her~~ ^^

don know she will or not...
just wish that one day . i could really hear a word " i do "
thn i am the most luckiest guy in the world..

u won't be beliving wht i said, until u give me a chances to prove it to you~~
help me guys =) giv me straight , giv me support, give me cheer, everything~~
my friends , my brorzzz~ , my coll's family .. help me up~~

for my own , love life, i gonna starts here~~ if i success.. i not gonna .. let it go so easily again.. just like one of my Brozz~~ name " Kenneth " u are the best buddy, that i ever seen that nvr give up on his love.. and proof to me that how much he love his gf, taking Good care of her~~..

i wish one day i might like him... nvr give up..~~
this makes him strong in his love life.. well.. giv me straight bro..~~

well.... all the best ... ~~


Topic 2,

Jealous? does this word , and feels comes from loves?
or its just poping out from no where??
i wonder alots of things..
why would this feelings come....
does this feeling comes from love ? like that i said above?
i don get it , whn comes to love, there would be jealous ..

how do we control it ? can make it dissppear??
u know ? i don knoe~~
does this feeling a good sight , or a bad sight??

wht if loves nvr come ??? will jealous exist ??

@#$@#($* # alots of question coming through my mind..

?????????
??O(@_@)o ??? I gonna get Crazy

No comments: