About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Life~

Day Pass by all times....

day Pass by will nvr Stop,

everything will be just keep on Moving Forward,

No Turning Back,

No Regretz On Everything You Did Previously..

Hope To LooK Back And CHange everything..

Yet We cant do that...

That is Why, Nvr Regretz On Wht we Did...

Follow ITs Flow~~..

Hopping To Look Forward..

Hopping TO see new Life...

Hopping To See New Love..

Hopping To Gain Care...

Hoppping To Gain Love...

Hopping That there will some1 is waiting for me...

Hopping that i will hav a Good life....

But, GOD Will Not Simply Giv Some1 A Good Life Without any Reason....

God WIll Not Simply Giv some1 anything without secrefice..

........
....

WHY?? God Treated Certain People Like that... ITS Unfair...~~~


Just Wishing 2010 Year Will Bring Me Better Life then Before .. Hopping Everything Will COmes....~~~

No comments: