About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Made a Goal , A target, a Promise to MY self~~

From Now On, If i Ever Had A gf, I will Quit all my Bad Habbit
example " smoke?, Dota?, Quit GOing Cyber Cafe..?"

i will Completely Quit the both Above..

If i ManaGe To Get "z a h s b e s l a e l r k d q s " <- - - Her ~~
try to figure it out the name, there is Some words nvr use ^^ try to guess a name out thn ^^ HEHE..

If i really really really hav the chance to be with her ? i WIlL Quit .. HAHA~~
mayb More stuff i will Quit , If She WanteD me To~~ HAHA..

mayb not heR? others girl too~~ HEHE... ALot more..


HEHE.... Am I lUcKY EnOuGh?? Is My Faiths Coming? Reached?

No comments: