About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Sunday, December 13, 2009

FreEdOm

FreeDom, Why Does it So Hard TO Claim A FreeDom From THe PArents?
why so hard??
is every1 the same ? or just me??
i know u care bout me, but , i also need freedom..~~

i am 21, i am not 12, i need Fredom, i need enjoy, i need to see the world??

how long u wants me to stay in house?? forever?

whn i was young, i often stay at home facing computers, and u complain,
thn fine, i went out spend money to playing computers, u complain,
thn Okie~~ i don play computers, i went play basketball during night, Yet u Complain again,
Okiez thn Fine, i don go for basketball, i Go for studies at my friends house, U complain again n again,
Is ok , i don't go often, thn i go my friends house to play computers, AGAin , u complain~

Wht u want me to do?? sitting in the house facing the TV, all day long? not going out ? no entertainment? no Nothn? I am 21, i am not 12 or even 2 years old....

pls~~~ i know u care for me, i know all the times, yet i just want alittle freedom thats all~~~

No comments: