About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Monday, June 23, 2008

BZ BZ BZ BZ BZ ... SO BUSY =.=!!

walao eh so busy la now a days.. WORKING haha finally found job at sunway piramid lol working as a promoter selling shirts =) wahahaha all shirts and pants import from japan and korea wohooo damm shock lol =) IS AT ORIGINALFAKE shop haha... there ah can see liang lui lo leng chai also quite alot ge haha =) ...

haiz working + assignment + walao eh @_@ alot of stuff la.... wana die liao some more upcoming event le lolz.. need to be prepare lolz... draw banner draw background and etc... @_@ dancing some more wahhahaha....when i become so busy ah lolz...

@_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ .... boleh mati punye lolz XD

No comments: