About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Thursday, June 12, 2008

HAPPY HOUR

today so happy lolz.. ccs gathering =) wahaha

RED TEAM WON.. =) thks to alex teach us some ahaha

yoyoyoo red team rocks =) aahahaa

i love the part that we row over and over wahahaha... and all station =) hehe.. het 8, 9, 10 marks for all station lolz =) wohooooo song song =)

lolz.....kesian vivien lol if she read this... lastly playing water ball XD wahahah red team targeted vivien lol =)

funnny lolz.... tired tired fun fun fun lol dono wht 2 say la lol


XD having fun wit all new members ... thn saturday going to carnival wo hoooooo song song...

after that we went yam cha lol =) funn funn funn lolz... all ppl ordering BIG CUP of water lolz XD ahahhaaha so kan jiong then ... ERUPE 2008 football started lol

Germeny score 1 goal before i leave.. = = but then bad things happen T_T so cham .. saw vivien dowan sit with me = = haiz .. mayb stil remember that day we quarrel and so on gua T_T ppl dowan play with me le T_T haiz....

dono wht to say= = after my mom calling me = = i force to go home = = thn .... she didn even wan to see me befor leaving and cover her face and talk to other ppl = = dono wht happen la ==

DON CARE lolz. if she read this = = haiz... wan say wht thn say lo == no commen = =

haiz..... dono wht she thinking about lo = = T_T say hi to her = = no respond = =

No comments: