About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

PATROL PATROL = = Increase aagian = = siennesssss

wasai .. patrol increase prize again..... mom force me to add oil during 9pm at night

so i hav no choice jus to listen her and went for patrol station...

WORST NIGHT MARE...

TRAFFIC JAM ALL THE WAY FROM MY hse outside to the pratol station = =

waited for omost 2 hours ++++ jus to fill up my stupid car tank = =


during waiting = = omost got my turn , i saw a station, and so happy. so i drove it but = = is a desel station.. so i wanted to reverse back to my line , the stupid malay freak .. .
!!!!! DROVE SO NEAR to my back until i can reverse....

so i be a good guy , walk down and ask him, so i later move front to take back my place...

WASAI , that malay freak so lan C = = don even wan 2 see me = = i said to him. bang tadi aku dekat hadapan aawk kan ? sekarang saye balik saye punye tempat , kerana saye ter salah nampak itu adalah patrol , tapi desel sahaja..

WALAO eh = = that malay freak don even wan to look at me andd kep on shacking his stupid pig face = = NONONONONO

i instand said walao now i cant take back my place is it ??? = = that stupid fellow say yes... so i said nvm i go front abit later and go in
wasai = = he start bo song and said !! ALL PPL QUEING U LIK THAT WAN CUT IN BACK WHER can .. I SAY !! WHO, AND WHEN I CUT IN = = this was my palce ok ???? I wan reverse back to my place got wrong ah = = . then he keep on say say say say = =

ARGGGGGGG GOING BURST , so i SAID OK FINE ... TAEK UR STUPID PLCE = = and i drove off = =
going next station taking omost 1 and half hour to wait my turn.. during that i saw an MRS AUNTY = = wat a freak also = = ... and smart = = ass .. asking a lady infront to move infront abit so that she can go in to pump patrol.. so that aunty from inside got force out and hav to reque again the stupid line lol !! ahhahha damm stupid

so she start complainng beside me = - swt cus she was next to me after requeing

WHT A STUPID MRS AUNTY who filling her KANCIL car for RM50....
thn it already warning taht his car, only can fit RM48.90, but she keep on force to press until RM50
so i was so happy though is over.. yet she went inside again and refill RM10 = = i was lik WTF = = alaready full still filll = = sure penuh = =

some more she call the oficer said that how come cant press = = so she keep on force FRom RM1 ~ RM7.30 yet stil forcing to add oil = = walaoa eh = = wan add oil also nonid lik that 1 la = = swt . my self thiking .. add til RM7.80 wosh !! all the oil floooting out from the tank = =

my mind thinking = = MRS AUNTY , if u so waste of patrol, y nt the RM2.20 left over giv me add batter = = swt ...

FINALLLY MY TURN ... adding al the oil then drove back 2 my hse = = on the way = = GG.com traffic Jam lik mad = = swt ..... take another 30 minute to reach home

ah !!! HOME SWEET HOME ... Finally reach home and can relax.. and now i tryping the blog =) hehe

THE END = NICE MARE OF PATROL

No comments: