About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Friday, June 27, 2008

PACK LOL !!!!!

wasai =.= painting the stage banner is so funny ahahhah

that ah wei <--- if i didn mistaken lolz, ah guang and etc LOL really enjoying especially li hui, vivien and Tracy lolz...

all kena say by that ah wei lolz... LOL so so so funny la =.=

kesian vivien pants lolz... ahahha and cannot take bath after going back home lolz..

cus inti didn pay water bills ahhaahha that y no water to take bath lol yiiiii~~~~~ vivien smelly lolz

lol hope she didn read this msg or blog of mine lolz and leave a msg ahahah... no way lolz =X zipppss

lolz. hmmm . sunday we might practice dancing at SUNWAY PIRAMID .. WTH lolz.. ahahhahaa on the lift there lolz... funny la =.=

wht if ppl walking there and saw us lolz=.= PAISEH LE =.= but wht to do our dancing teacher wanted us to dance ther lolz

too bad i working til 8 pm hav to go lolz.. cannot teman my friend there aladi lu~~ ahhahah =) lolz...

well that for today lolz.. will be update for any interesting stuff ba lolz...

HOPEFULLY the BIT BOX + GU ZHENG successfullly in the stage lolz WOHOOOOO

No comments: