About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, June 28, 2008

ORIGINAL FAKE

lol...... early early morning go to work XD haiz... at 9 am really no ppl here de T_T"'

so write blog lo =) hahah....

hmmm.... cleaning and so on lo =,= doesn't change anythin from the start i work at mcd lolz... all is the same =,= cleaning cleaning lol boring...."san zhou lao lao " early arly morning aladi do cleaning for the shop rather then my hse hahahaha

mom alwys say me lolz... go ppl shop do cleaning at home don clean meh =,= thn i reply lol.aiyaoooo ppl got pay me money de ma XD u also no pay me do work XD hahahah u pay me i do lo =,=JOKING la lolz...

hahaha...wasai unbelievable leh =,= my one of the stuff here saw her first time looks okok only =,=
after makup lolz... wasai .. become another person le lolz.. though wanted to kao kao 1 lolz...lol bf big size + face so fierce and + macam dai kor .<=- hak se wui dai lou lik that lolz... AH LONG la .. don play play ....... face so serious damm scary

last night i closingwith her ... thn was closing half way suddenly a person walking behind me i though who lo .. wearing slipper lolz.. when i look up !!! is wa like "OMG " walao eh ... in chinese called " SHAAAAAAAAA QIIIIIIIIIII" from his eyes towards me macam wan kill me lik that lolz... giving warning not to touch her gal during work lol.... so scary lol XD hahahaha.. after tat loook at me . i nvr dare to look at her bf any more lolz..

STAY FAR FAR awy lo =) lolz.....takut takut la .. lol damm big size la .... AH LONG LE =,=!!! lolz...

after tat go home lo XD ggagaga lik that lo =)

haiz.. morning .. stuff partner late again sien lan dou =.= !!! was waiting him to do cleaning floor after i swip the floor de =,= but didn come haiz.. sien la =,=

BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG... but song nonid do work got money wahahahahaha.... hopefully this month salaries get more then RM300+++ lo .. if not i cant pay to buy stuff liao T_T book liao but no money buy yet =,= haiz....... chammm lo =,=

ok la ... that all i wan say today la ....

WRITTEN this blog at ORIGINAL FAKE computer wakakakakak.... giv a chop here "ORIGINALFAKE" ... kakakakakaa

No comments: