About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Friday, July 4, 2008

LOL...zzzzzz

Finally done of practicing the dancing =) and we get a lot of cheer =) haha.. we look so cool on the stage = ) like wht my teacher said MIN HOE ... haha... a perfect lect to teach us dance =)

we well train lo = ) been practicing for along time =) around 3 weeks +++ ba... tired but happy cus this is our first time performing for CCS =)

and then about my own performent is beat box and gu zheng togather lo =) haha... damm nice lo but dono the " guan zhong " feel wht le lolz... hope they feel happy feel enjoy gua ..

haiz.. gu zheng perform dam bad, alot of mistake so cham =.= hopefully they also enjoy lo haha....
so scare they all don't enjoy the performent hahahaha..

then walao eh fasion show =) dammmm f.... nice leh =.= especially a new friend hah name kei kei =) walao eh .. giving every 1 suprise lolz... before going up the stage when she is wearing spec =) walao is totally diff from going up on the stage catwalk =)

perfect gal when on the stage lol..... fuiyooooo~~~ omost bleeding XD hhaha... well is serious de =) if i have the chance to post her photo on my blog =) then u all will know ba =) haha...

pretty + fair =) haha... lolz... no lies lolz =) hmm... mayb few day will upload all the photo ba =)

that all for today lolzz need work liao =)

currently at working place writing blog lolz.. paiseh =.=!!!

hahaa..... well another busy moment coming .. 2 aassignment T_T damm hard lolz

No comments: