About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2moro start work lu~~~~

well is ok wht u all said that i am not suit her.

but i won't giv up. =X

cant wait she come back from genting =X

miss her =X

well.. suit her or not suit her don't really related bout it.

the most important things is,some 1 can take care of her, make her happy. that it.

well. i know, i not good enough, but i will keep on trying. =X

well.. hopefully one day, i will let her know that i treated her is diff from other guy.

well i know sometimes i kinda too much, but i know my mistake. i change.

well.. today, nth much. wake up. lo .. play some games... prepare some stuff lo =X

then as usual, eat lunch , online, slp, and miss her...... = =!!

well..wanted to msg her, but scare of something. so i didn msg. haiz..

only can do is wait her back.

=X

well that all for today.

who ever said that i am not suit her, i prove it to u tat u are wrong.

i will gambatei. treat her well, and never giv up...

jia you jia you hamster ....!!!!

No comments: