About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

unlucky day, but fun and happy..

well today, after class i go gym and meet my friend there. he asked to play basketbal tonight with his friend nearby my hse. puchong wawasan there.

so today we train leg =,= walao eh very high + xiong , feel numb le XD ahahah when train.

happly msging with her lo =) hehe happpy moment lo lolz.. then after that around 8.50pm, me and him heading for basketball. THen come another friend. so We both ajak him go too.. so total we 3 ppl go play basketball lo

reached there around 9pm, so we start lo. total we got 5 ppl, one of it came late. So we play 5vs5 full cort lo.. starting play. i nth to say cus my friend's friend too pro already 6 point all he score and i only score 3 point =,= then end of de day..

i haven't been playing basketball for quite a long time. So don't know how to play well pass well and move and screen =,=

first time playing there and opponent, we don't know de.then ma play lo. play first round. already got bang on de chest. I was totally standing there rising up my hand and that it, he come infront of me and lay up score, but didn manage to score in, then he "SHOUT FAUL." i was like HUH?? WTF?? i didn even touch him yet he call faul =,=

then my friend said haiz giv them la =,= so giv them lo. then after that my another friend finally come. then he join in and play.. so i rest =) hehe is sms time with her " kei kei " hehe.. sms sms sms ..

then 3rd round. ma play lo around de score 14 - 16, we 16 la then i was standing there guarding de. that fellow suddenly rush in then elbow me =,=
i standing and guarding suddenly i feel like flying in de air =,= then rowling on de ground. =,=
stupid fellow don even wan to look and me and then walk aawy =,= some more wan their friends to say ok or not ? sry ah =,=

PUI~~~~ hate this ppl la =,= then nvm lo.. i stand up then feel de chest quite pain . then continue play lo.. after a while.. lol betahan liao feel kinda pain. so i stop =,=

my friend ma take over my plaec and play. around 18~16 points, stil we wining. my friend lay up wanted to score de, he from side rush in and push my friend, in de min time, my friend lay up coming down then got knock one of them on de nose =,=

then his nose bleeding lolz=,= i was like " DAI SEI " play so raf for wht =,=
after taht we all rest lo.. then feel like playing 1 more round. so we 4 vs 4 half cort lo..

i was marking a guy at de center =,= he was like pushing swt =,= i also dono wht he doing keep on pushing me lolz.. i also like wtf =,= paly ball play til like taht meh =,= then i ran outside la. lazy to layan him then keeep on scoring and then win liao hahaha...


after taht all de way went back home lo.. i was so happy when kei kei send me msg asking me allright or not? ask me stop playing with them.. i so so so happy even i feel pain, yet i feel that is wort it. dono y la i think that lol..

really happy la when she is concern about me lolz.. ahhaha mayb tonight too hapy til cannot slp le =) hehe

well one more time i wanted to thanks her taht concern about me =) thank you..

No comments: