About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, August 2, 2008

wht a boring day on sunday....

wht a boring day on sunday =,= haiz...early early wake up rushing all de way to work..
without any thing happen drive all de way to sunway piramid working lo. half way through my working friend called me asking me wher am i, then i said i on de way to work lo.. very very sien ..

after that when i reached to work, she asked me to mop de flooor lo =,= haiz damm sien sien sien ah.... mop mop mop finish.. then staring on de computer dono do wht. then go view her pretty profile lo =) hehe see got any msg from her at friendster. then don hav then go to my blog lo look around lo haiz.. around 10++++ going to 11am, send her one msg wondering she wake up already or not =,= yet now 11.50 also no reply..

now i only know, in my life without her msg and chat is so so so damm boring life =,= haiz. realize that she kinda one of de important in my life. hehe.. dono y la.. mayb this wht i think la, for u guys u all think that i am jus simply say. haiz..

i feel that going out with her i very happy even though just sit there yamchaing..that is wht i though in my mind now.


haiz... BORING SUNDAY !!!!! when she will msg meh le?? hehe.. wondering la lolz...hahahaha...

ok la dowan write le . damm sien, dono wht to write le la =,=





PIGGY of zhuzhu =) hehe... cute ma hehe...



hahah miaomiao wearing zhuzhu costume haha.. so cute cute oh ~~~



above picture is i damm sien sien dono wht to do only find and post it

No comments: