About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Monday, August 4, 2008

i will never give up

i will never give up. one day she asked me not to waste time on her and asking me when is my turn to giv up on her..

i was shocked on that time, my mood suddenly turn down. But there is something pop up into my mind. The pop up is reminding me not to give up on her. i know that i like her very much, even reach to de stage of love. i guess without her now i really really dono wht to do.

each days and night i sms with her. i know that she don't dare to accept me cus she might think that i am no different from other guy. But one things i can tell her that is, I AM TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS GUY THAT U MEET AND COUPLE BEFORE. believe it or not, i will prove it to you on de metter of times.

Mayb she need a longer time to think about it. for me is wort of waiting her, no metter how long.she told me that is so unfair that i am waiting her, but seriously be the time being, going out with her, and hanging out with her, i feel happy with it. But i don't know how she feel and weather is she happy when going out with me.

i just cant stop missing her i guess. but i will keep on trying hard to make her likes me and love me. Hope one day, i manage to touched her hearts. This is what i feel now.


To her,

i know you need a longer time, so i will keep on going and going. i willing to walk the path with you, no metter you feel loney, scare, sad, or etc, i be always be there for you. So i hope that you know that i am not fooling around but is in serious on you.

-----------------The End-----------------------

No comments: