About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

working day, starts

ahaha.. working day starts luuuu~~ lolz..
starts work first day already late = = walao eh= =

but know whT? is not my fault to be late. i reached there in time ok ??
jus that i don have key to open de damm door. = =

have to wait my other friends to come.Yet she is so damm late until makes me late lolz.kesian nye XD hahha

nvm lo. starts work around 10 30. LOLZ..
later for 30 minuteS ahhaha.. well.. that all wanna say about work XD hahah nth much happens until at night.

i didn know that kei kei back on tuesday XD ahhaa. though it was on wednesday.hahaha

so happy, msn chat with her. =) hehe. well i guess she really enjoy her holiday through.

well was plan to ask her out on friday, but got rejected. haiz. soposing got plan de. but gone liao lo - -!! hahaha

well cus i guess she been out going for so many days, i guess she feel tired and feel not going out ba =)

hehe. nvm la. mayb some other days lo.....

well. i guess that it for today. lolz.. hmm.. friday going coll enroll luuuu~~ hahahaa .. ok la . .taht it. cao.... lolz..

miss you XD ...

No comments: