About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, August 30, 2008

over.......... all over......





no matter how hard i try, its all over..... y ..... y .......











all my friends used to ask me, wort it or not, by doing all these, even know that isn't good enough. I used to tell my self, whtever i do to her is all wort it, but really why,whtever i do alawys fail.why.....

past future...i really wanted to know " GOD ".
i guess is all over, all over. no metter how i care about you, how much i like you , how much i love you, how much i try, how hard i climb de mountain, why, " GOD " alawys make me fall from de top of de mountain, why !!!!!!!!

From de start, till now, really not even abit of feeling, no metter wht i do, really didn even touch ur hearts? NO even abit ?? why, why, wht ever i do really no meh?? i just wanted to know...

why........................

No comments: