About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, August 16, 2008

love


who also can said " i love you "
谁都可以说我爱你!

but when i said " i love you ", its really come from my true hearts and feeling.
但是我所对你说的我爱你,我是发自我内心里的真心话!!

what ever i said is always true.
从来没有一句是假的!!!






when i feel alone,
在我感觉到空虚的时候,


i will drink alcohol to overcome the loneliness, so i won't feel lonely.
我会用酒把我自己灌醉,好让我不要感觉到空虚!!


Because when i feel lonely, i really really miss you!
因为当我感觉到空虚的时候,我真的好想好想念你!


i really really hope that i could only love you forever.
我真的好想永远好好只爱你一个!






if all these is just a dream, i really hope that i won't wake up.
如果一切是梦的话,我宁愿它永远都不要苏醒!


it is because that i realy really love you and care about you.
那是因为我真的很爱你也很在乎你,


that is why i am scare of losing you.
所以我害怕失去你!!



all i can said is, i miss you, i l...e you.
我只是想跟你说,我想你,我_你!!!



miss you till do this lo hehe =) for you de kei kei~~~

No comments: