About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, August 23, 2008

after camp !!!

wohooo, after camp. haha.. tired, but happy.

it was damm fun when i was there. i enjoy totally. hehe..

but then i very less talk to her, and she very less talk to me T_T sad case lolz.

haha.. but is ok. hahah cus i manage to see her =) hehe...

well the camp was fun, challanging and etc la XD ahhaah dono how to said la..

the food was also ok =) hehe... cus is the members there cook de =) hehe.. delicious lorz XD haha..

hmm.. slp at the camp, erm... ok la =) nice haha...

games, erm.. very nice and fun. but then just the first night sitting at the road there dono do wht thnigs. XD that is the most blur stuff ahaha.. but is ok =) also another challenging to me =) heh..

well after this camp =,= have to start on my new sem already. haiz.

she continue enjoying holiday at genting =) ahaha.. gonna miss her lolz..

hope she have alot of fun with her friends there =) hehe...

well that all i gonna say today =) i am in my cousin hse writting this blog =) hehe..

when i reached home i will write another 1 =) ahha.. well taht it .

sry for slow updates =) hehe

miss you kei kei !!

No comments: