About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

CAMP~~~

wohooo, leadership camp is coming wahaa...

cant wait till that day. lolz. then i be off around 3 days ++ lu~~ hahaha

didn manage to update my blog le lu~~ hahaha ..

i guess you all gonna miss me lolz. haha...

well ok la . that camp is kinda good and fun ba. XD hahah cus got flying foxs le XD lolz.. so so nice . got fear factors some more XD hahaha

got stations games too XD wahaha..

even got river to play le XD hahaha nice nice..

but 1 things bad is .. we gonna camp beside de hood lolz aahhaa . gonna be eaten by mosquito liao lu~~ hahahaa

i am glad that i going this camp XD haha cus kei kei also going and she is de leader of one of the station games XD ahahah ...

song song.. lol sure kena played by them de la aahahah ..

kan jiong le ... lolz really cant wait til that day..

well btw, de days ~~ missing stuff stop le lu~~ haha..

i guess write those really won't help ba. lolz. i can let every1 know at here..

no matter how long wht time where am i, i be always miss you de kei kei. this is a fact.. well that it la for today =)

hehe. ok ba.. take carez guys. haha.. lolz..

opps forgot to say, de camp is on 21 ~ 23 lo XD hahaha ..

No comments: