About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, August 2, 2008

happy day


OMG, ET taking picture with pretty galgal ( angel, zhuzhu )
today is my second happiest day =)

first of all, i wake up early morning and prepare all kinda stuff lo =) then rushing all de way to fatch her from her friend's appartment then fly all de way to klang for her home sweet home XD ...

hmm... on de way before reaching him almost got caught an accident.. but thanks to god that protect me =) nth happen XD hehe....

then we reached klang, so we went all de way to jusco to buy movie ticket " the MUMMY" cus scare later full lo haha...

worst case ever, reached there around 11am +++ walao eh, long que haha.. then we que up and wait our turn lo...hmm.. hmm.. looking around and saw her brother working at there lolz.. hmm then chat a while lo..

after that send her home, and i rush all de way to my lesson ahaha...got said by teacher but nvm =) haha.. class replacement lo hahaha ..

hmm.. after that finish my lesson, then direct go to her hse lo =)...

hmmm.. hungry + happy ahhahaha.. @_@ confusing feeling lolz.. then went her hse searching for meggi mee.. then don hav wo .. haha too bad.then cook 2 egg + roti is my = lunch ahhaha quite full..hmmm then watch some pc movie lo. half way, she feel sleepy then she go slp lo XD

around 5.30, so i ask her brother to wake her up lo XD ahahah .. first called, she hide her self under de bed sheets,2nd call only wake up haha.. kinda funny is that i say to her brother that i bringing his sister to see my uncle cus he accident, and yet he really go tell her when wake her up saying that is time to go visit my uncle le.. haha funny la ..

then go all de way to movie lo =) 6.10pm.. hehe
there is some word to say about that movie " WALAO EH, VERY VERY NICE " ahaha

after that deciding wht to eat lo XD hahaha ...in de end we choose to eat mamak at eng ann lo XD ahahah ....erm.. ok la =) save cost lo. food there nice and cheap haha... mamak = best place to safe cost foodstall..

finish eating then head back to her hse lo =) copy all de movie stuff into my laptop so can watch at home lo =,=

looking through all her past picture XD haha..

actually wanted to say to her, no metter how old is she, she still looks de best =) hehe cool, pretty, and charming.. hehe even getting preetier and prettier =) hehe..you will know if really look through her profile when she young =) change alot, from a pretty gal change until a pretty pretty beautiful angel =) heheh... no lies XD ..


ok lo after copy up all de movie, is around 11.00 pm.. so heading back to HOME. then sms her lo =) feel happy tonight, she concern me by asking me reach home le ma =) ahaha

so happy la .. cus normally i used to ask her only and yet she seldom ask me de. so after tonight =) she asked me. i shocked and happy lo. i glad that she ask me=) haha..

well that all i wan to said...

No comments: