About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Thursday, July 31, 2008

NERVOUS !!!!

well today i gonna perform again.. very very nervous. reasons that is because there is alot other people that i don even know and never seen before will be at there looking at me...

well even though i face on 2000+++ people perform on de stage, but that kinda feeling is not that bad. Don know why now comes to collage de performance will make me until so so nervous. =,=

well i don't care already. later go up de stage i will just PIA KAO KAO !!... do my job then walk down from de stage that is my job...

don even dare to look at de obedience......

one more thing is that she can't manage to come and see me perform, here i got a little bit sad, but NVM, she will support me from anywhere she is now =). As long she know i am performing and she is there to support me =) i already happy. No matter where.

hehe...nvm lo. saturday will be my another most happy day lu~~~ hehe....cant wait to reach that day lolz....

ok la that is end of de story le =) hehe...

+U+U rick rick =) hehe....

No comments: