About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, July 19, 2008

KENA FFK again =,=

walao eh... today early morning wake up.. had been promise by my stuff partner going out for breakfast =,= so i quickly rush all the way to the shop at around 9.15~~then i called my stuff friend =,= and u know wht???

" I JUS WAKE UP " SOrry la =,= XD i was like OMG . i waked up so early early morning come to shop go yam cha de lolz then haiz " jus wake up" i was like OMG.. should hav slp til 9 30 only come de T_T ..

haiz.. nvm lo .. ahaha already here le XD so do all the cleaning lo ahaha.. after that waiting my stuff partner come lo =,=!!

then, saying that was totally sorry and will belanja me back 1 meal XD i was like .. hmm.. ok ba XD hahaha

free meal XD lolz..

No comments: