About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Monday, July 28, 2008

WHT THE FUCK MAN,this kinda world, stupid thief !!!!!

well today went back home happly msging her. after a quite long time. cus she was playing badminton so msg stopped..

i waited for like 2 ~ 3 hours, then i msg her wondering is it somethin happen to her. then i msg her around 11pm. yet she stil no reply.then i though she was tired then slp le.. so i msg her wishing her good night sweet dreams lo.before taht i tried to called her de..

so i went outside de com to redo my assignment. after tat i wanted to offline already then i walk into my room wanted to off my laptop. then one of my friend asked me. " is she sleeping?, did u read her personal msg" then i was totally freak out and worried then i call her friend.

she told me that her car mirror was broken. thn i totally more freak out and worry so i ask wht happen. cus mirror break in my mind i really really though she got an accident that is y she no reply. i totally so so so worry then her friend said, not accident la she is fine, jus that some(STUPID IDIOT FREAK) thief break into her mirror and stole her racket and some bag stuff and even shoe i guess..

in this stupid world , wht kinda thief is that, kinda stupid yet idiot, racket also want to steal =,= also steal le do wht=,= go wack dog meh =,= haiz..

then i quickly called her to ask wht happen.then she told me that she yc that time park at hsing area. then when she head back for de car to go back. de mirror broken.

well.. i just wanted to tell her that don feel sad and feel wrong. is not ur wrong ok.. is jus taht de stupid idiot thief only who don even know wht de hell don used de brain de... hope she cheer up back like before...

that all i wanna say tonight. i wish i manage to cheer her up and be there for her each time she needs people to teman..

No comments: