About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

kinda moody today, but at night back 2normal

well early morning, i fatch my cousin to taylor coll, then head for my coll.. hmm.. reached to de collage, so i take a nap while waiting her to sms me when she reach collage.

then she msg me around 9.30am. so i walk out there and wait for her. then i saw her already yet she looks so down. so i teman her to sit down and ask her to share her feeling. when i asking, she started to feel sad. i was so so so stupid that i don know how to comford her. i keep trying but yet failing T_T i so so so so cha meh = =!! to comford a gal.haiz. then she asked me stop asking her already..

haiz.. i feel so sry that made her sad again and yet i cant even "tam" her happy or even share her feeling.. haiz.. me really really takguna la =,=

then class starts lo. she went to class then. after class i wait her at the lift there. hmm.. her mood starts to go back as normal. so i quite happy de yet i still.. haiz not proud of my self because i didn manage to "tam" her lo.

after that, i teman her walk back 2 her car =) her mood getting better =). then she went back home le. left me alone there lol XDhahhaha..

min while, at collage.... hmm.. i guess the collage stuf is kinda boring. lets skip it XDahhaha..

after gym, head back to hse.. then sms with her lo =) ahaha .. after taht .. we webcam chatting ..

suprising i look at her, she got laugh got smile.. i glad that she so happy now and back as usual, or mayb better then before. this de first time i saw her so happy smile very long =) .. i happy that yongv dono tell her wht story la make her laugh til like taht hahahaa ..

good thing also . then later will call her and ask her wht story that yongv tell her make her laugh like mad lol.. kepo abit lo XD ahhaha .

this blog is she ask me write de XD haha so i ma write lo before calling her lolz.. hmm hmm... wht else i wanna say,

glad that she is so happy la =) smile and laugh XD ahhaha

as long she happy she smile, me will follow happy and smile le =)

No comments: