About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

swt...!!!!

walao eh =,= 2 vote me that i am EMO =,= damm sad la T_T... ahaha

nth to write today lo XD ahha .. jus that saw it 2 vote for emo =,= lolz.. haizz..

haha...well today prepare all my stuff for tomoro event XD ahaha .. all the weapon and shirts done already XD ready to go show times XD ahhaah

hmm.. suprising that she left me a msg at chat box lol.. wel thanks you = )

but yet i stil waiting for a gal to write on there XD hehe.. but very very low chances that she will write comment there ba i guess =) hehe...

as long she got view. i very happy le =) hehe...

well that all i wanna say today =)

JIA YOU HAMSTER ... don giv up ok ?? no metter how? this is the fate that u finally found 1, don even giv up oh ~~~

No comments: