About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NEVER GIV up HAMSTER Gambatei

Never Give Up


I'll never give up fighting till the end
If I fall along the way I'll get up and try again
But never shall I accept the fact of defeat
I've set goals in life and those I must meet
But never will I let negativity hold me down
Those who think positive I keep them around
Never shall I dwell on things in the past
Bad times come but never do they last
I shall never give in to those who are weaker than I
If I give up now why not lay down and die
Never Give Up


" i never give up no metter how hard to climb the mountain, how high is the mountain, i will keep on keep on fighting and climb to the top to reach "YOU", never give up try all my best to make you happy, giv you care and etc. Giv wht ever i can" fight fight never give up......

No comments: