About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, July 19, 2008

truth...

i am glad that she told me everythin today..

jus asking some of u all,
" do guy really cry that easily as gal does " does this really memalukan if a guy cry that easily ?

pls leave a comment at the chat box...

today she tell me alot of stuff.. i am glad that she told me alot of stuff..

same as prevous again " i give ppl preasure " i don even know y i doing that... really dono la .. i damm hate my self ok !!!! hate hate my self.. yet other people can do it so good yet i am not giving enough..

i will keep trying and trying..i really don't want to lose it again.. i lose it before now again happen ? i hopefully i manage to " gan dong " her again... but my self no confidence leh... y .... y !!!!!!

" DAMMM , my working friend opening those love song.. lol .!!! my tears jus fall taht easily lolz !! wht the hell man .. i am a guy lol !! hasha. "

ok back to topic.. hmmm.. she haven't feel anythin yet.. i gues i giving her not enough but preasure....i really wonder and wonder.. and can she tell me what is my mistake???

i learn previous lesson, that a gal told me that i giv her peasure. but i already try my best not to redo this mistake again.. yet it appear again here and right now!! wht should i do !! pls tell me .. i know that i am a weak guy .. that watever stuff also ask people comment.

is not that i wanted to asked. and being a jerk i guess..i couldn't control la .. haiz..

but one more thing for my self !!! i will not give up on her... cus i know that i giving her not enough .. i will keep on keep on .. climbing up the mountain... !!!!!!! NVR giv up ..

and jus let me know wher is my mistake that i giving u preasure. let me know.. so i won't do that anymore..

thanks for every1 support me...

No comments: