About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

wishing for love

daydreaming of love
wishing i had love
love one day will come

wake up with love on my mind
holding my lover's hand
long walks through the park
kissing my lover without a thought

only, if i have a lover
to have by my side to hold
and squeeze any day or night.

i'm crying at night for love
love that will last a life time
love that makes my heart sing.

i'm praying to god everynight
to find love express love
to show love unconditionally
that agape love

love is like a dream
love put you in a daze
love is joy

love can put a smile on your face
when you have nothing to smile about.

one day love will come my way
with out a thought.

No comments: