About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today is the day =)

today is the day that can say i most happy la =) hehe currently =)
hehe.. well first day in the morning. waking up happly taking a goood and nice bath before going my music class =)

after taking a nice bath, prepare everything =) and GOGOGOGOGOGO music class XD ahah but yet i late for music class haha.. but is ok don mind =) cus teacher is a good person haha..no scold me de =)

after music class, we had some personal games XD " COUNTER STRIKE " playing with teacher and his student =) totally fun XD ahahahaha.. first time heard taht teacher playing computer games with student lolz.. but this is true XD ahhaah . i love this teacher XD ahahah ... cant find it other place beside KLANG =) haha..

well after taht, wohoooo done of playing games. so hungry lolz.. so tapao some chicken rice then bring it to her hse makan =) hehe... eat eat eat time lolz..
was damm hungry haha.. didn even eat breakfast til afternoon 3pm lolz.. well ok then, go to her hse lo =).

she was enjoying her hk movie upstairs while having my lovely chicken rice with his two brothers one eating meegggii and another was having fun with me XD while i eating ahahha... well ok... after eating.. have to start my assignment lu~~ lol don't waste time ..

online and Download the file from intionline. yet =,=!! mayb is my laptop "cha shui" as in lousy la XD haha downloading the fie for almost 1 hour only can. then doing so happly until swt suddenly my laptop " BOOOOOM " =,= blacked out lolz..

i was like OMG... WTH lolz.. reason is that " I FORGOT TO SAFE IT LOL " totally down XD ahaha .. have to redo again lolz.. haha BUT , don care ahah enjoying watching " death note 3 " with them while playing with his little brother. quite a cute little brother but sometimes kinda too much of playing XD ahahah ..

but is ok. i did it before why not with her little brother XD ahaha.which means that i use to play with my small cousins XD. totally same as her little brother XD haah... welll hmm.. notice that the show quite nice but begining part is totally bored XD hahah ..

WOoohooo 6pm =) is time for MOVIE ahahah.. while she went for a bath, i chatting with his brother about DOTA. =) hehehe enjoying too =) hehe... at least have a topic to talk of and teach him some little skill of creep timing ahaha.. hopefully i manage to improve his dota skill ahahhaa...

"HAPPY MOMENT"
well is time =) we go out for a movie at "JJ" haha... reached and buy pop corns and tickets =) starts enjoy the movie. the movie called " HELLBOY2 " dammmmm nice movie haha... i love the part that " RED fighting the prince n...." ahah forgotten the name lolz.... =) nice damm nice movie =) hehe.. and yet is funny tooo XD ahaha ...
laugh + cool + nice + enjoying ahahaha ..

the movie is 2 hours =) nice lolz.. sit until my ass also cramp XD ahaha.. joking XD lolz.. then we went for our dinner at western food some where around "JJ" haha.. food was nice =) then my friend cheng wai came by and join us.it was so " paiseh " that we finish our food only he come yet he belanja me and kei kei eat. was totally owe this best friend one meal already la =) ahahaha

after taht heading back lo =) haha hav to fatch her back cus her mom jus called her =) hehe.. after fatching her back lolz. stay a while at her hse haha.. thn only heading back to my hse lo =) haha..

well end of story lu~~ what a happy day of my life =) .. i will not forget this day =) hehe... 19-7-2008 hehe..

( Sory about the bad english above XD )

No comments: