About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wht a day =) hehe

What a day... =) hehe... early wake up though got time.. hahah so smsing with her = ) hehe... cus i used to ask her sms me when she reach coll lo =) haha.. so early morning waiting her sms =) hehe..

after that her lect came to class =) haha.. then stop sms le lolz.. asked her to concentrate then.. ahaa continue my slping for a while cus working at 10 am ahah.a. but then when i wake up it was like 9 30 am swt i was OMG OMG OMG .. quickly jump into the bath room and and and =,= bath la wht else lolz.. rushing out of the hse taking keys along.. then my dad saw me asking me y don i drive viva out rather then van ??

then he went off and telling me the key is in the hse lolz.. i quickly rush in to the hse then find the key!! GUEss wht!! THE KEY ISnt there OMG OMG OMG !! quickly call my dad and he feel sry keep on say sry .. on the way back to pass me the key..

i was waiting and waitng outside the hse .. lol and finally he is back.. and pass me the key..

RUSHING all the way from puchong to sunway piramid, find a place that is 2 times more far thn before lolz... lol.. haiz runing all the way to the shop XD !!!!!!

rushing into the shop open shop quickly open the computer to sign in guess wht !!! " I AM NOT LATE" haha... is 9 58 ahaha... 2 more minute to reach 10 am haha... so i am so glad that i not late for working lolz..

quickly sign in and this is now lo .. haha sitting here writing blog here lo =) haha.. hav a nice day le =) hehe lolz..

No comments: