About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wondering...

well today, really wondering something lolz.. day and night was so happy chatting with her, suddenly today, chatting lesser. i wonder wht happen. kinda worry something might happen.

very scare, wonder and wonder and wonder. what is she doing and how is she going on. although is jus a day. but for me is important. my mind keep thinking what i gonna do next. should i msg her again, or stop ? or even instand call ??

Or even i wonder if she ok? or started to feel something else towards me? i wonder i wonder i wonder....

pls tell me what should i do, jus for today. =) thks...

suggest any advise at chat box =) thanks

No comments: