About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What a morning day

wht a day. wake up around 9am.. quickly prepare all de stuff and head for working lol..

prepare for the night event at inti collage, but then i wanted to join the photo shooting lo XD but need to wait the boss to come to the shop only can tell her that i gonna leave at 4pm lol and quickly rush to inti collage. hope siew pei still save a slot for me hahaha..

hmm..driving all the way to the coll. while on de way.. smsing with her =) hehe.. makes me feel happy each morning when she msg me. hehe.

and bad stuff happen !!!! " TRAFFIC JAM at LDP tolz " ARggg.. dai lou, i am driving a stupid big van that is manual and don have power staring le lol... again. smsing during jamz haha..

at least not that bad when caught in the jam cus i still can msg her while stucked XD ahaha...

finally reached sunway piramid lol. parked de car then walking all the way to sunway piramid. wanted to buy nasi lemak for my breakfast and lunch de.. OMG .. that kakak said " SRY BANG , DAH Habis. " i was OMG .. stupid jam cause me lose 2 bungkus of nasi lemak ahahahhahaha...

very very down lo then walk to sunway piramid.. n she having test today. kinda kan jiong lo XD hahaha so keep on wishing her good luck in her test. =) hopefully she get good results hehe... i bet she can do it la =) study for her isn't that hard. hehe..

well.. reached to de shop. saw there is a coffee on de floor =,=.. ARGg have to mop the floor again.. sienness...

ahaha.. after done all de stuff.. is time for me now writing the blog here XD hehe..

welll this is what i send to her to wish her good luck in her test =) hehe

()" "()
( -o- ) praying
(("|")) hard
(")_(") hoping
she can score well in her test. =)

something like that la XD ahahah cus forgotten how to make liao haha...

i did that yesterday night before i slp then only send to her this morning XD ..

o well.. hope she likes it and manage to cheer her up in her test XD

No comments: